Monday, January 02, 2006

Random Canadian Fun In The Burgh

Euan we need at least one post on one of our blogs of awesomeness before I leave Scotland forever!! Ok maybe not forever...probably till I get home and realize that life is incredibly boring back home and much more drunken and entertaining in Scotland.

Right so. It's my last day in the lovely Edinburgh. Here are some random memories of the trip:
-snowmen modeled after Euan with holes in the back of them
-seeing your breath in the kitchen of Euan's flat
-"Do you have any acid??? Do YOU have any acid??? I NEED SOME ACID"
-"WHERE ARE YOU?!? Right, Dave, put someone more intelligent on the phone!"
-Forgetting to put deodorant on for at least three days of my holiday. (It's ok...I don't smell anyway)
-evaporating toast
-shower curtains that really don't close all the way
-waking up to Chris wearing his sheet as a cape
-two words: The Chippanese
-sexual charades
-capturing Dave's photogenicy (is that word? It is now!)
-picking up an English accent while visiting Scotland. Who the fuck does that???
-"Shutup Shrek." "Wow, she really does look like Shrek!!"
-Kissing probably close to 50 random people on the cheek and wishing them a happy new year. Having one girl pull me back in for another kiss.
-Being the witch of Edinburgh for two years running
-"Is this the beef?" "No." "...is this the beef?" "No...."
-"I think my liver has dissolved"
-curly mustaches
-"EUAN STOP SNORING!!"

Righto...that's all for now...Euan has just commented to me that I will remember most things at very odd random moments during the next week or so. As great as it's been, filled with fun and drama as it always must be, I really am looking forward to having my own bed back. Or having a bed at all really. "Where are you going??" "To sleep in the kitchen."

Cheers all...see you in 12 hours. (I'm going to start saying 'cheers' back at home and made fun of and it will eventually taper off from my vocabulary)

No comments: