Saturday, December 24, 2005

People Named Euan and Their Blatant Disregard For Possoms and Possom-Related Things

I take it you posted previous post BEFORE we had our intellectually stimulating conversation last night? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!

As such, I have now provided for you 3, that's right, THREE (it's like tree with an h...I just realized that!) new postings on our OTHER blog. The one I can't normally write on since I'm seldom inebriated. (Soon to be remedied in Scotland. But I must warn you, after last night I don't know how this getting drunk every night thing is going to pan out. I might just start uncontrollably crying or laughing by day 3 and you will have to put me on an early flight home.)

Where was I?

Oh yes, 3 new amazing posts on our other blog. One of them isn't by me, it's by my friend, who of course is welcome to write on my drunken blog as anybody is as long as they are drunk and humourous.

The last few days I have barely found time to breathe little on write emails and post on here. And I still have to finish your present and wrap all my Christmas presents and pack or at least start thinking of what I need to take to Scotland!!

*panics*

I guess I should like, get dressed and do something or some shit.

No comments: