Sunday, December 04, 2005

Another revolutionary blogging idea

Ok ok. (I like starting things out with that...seems to set the mood appropriately...gets everybody's attention and such)

Euan I have another idea for a blog. Yes, this one is already so awesome, I think we should start another one. EXCEPT...we should make it a drunken blog!! You can only write on it when you are intoxicated!! Cause really...we both know that's when we do our best writing...

The only problems I can foresee with this is that you will end up posting a lot more than I. Am I calling you an alcoholic? No no no...no no....no...well, yes.

However...I will do my part in trying to get intoxicated around computers with internet access more often. And I think we just may have, one of the most amazing (if I do say so myself) ideas for a blog...IN THE WORLD...or at least in Canada and Scotland. Or at least in Canada. Or at least in my province. Or at least in my city...region? OK, FINE, AT LEAST IN MY HOUSE. (Good thing my parents can't blog...)

What do you think? I think we should call it drunken intelligence. In fact, I am going to make it right now!

No comments: