Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ignoring You!! Ignoring You!?!

I haven't been ignoring you, I've been blocked from you!! Yes, it seems work has really blocked out msn. For the record, I did use my little program to go online Friday twice and you were nowhere to be seen. WHO'S IGNORING WHO NOW HMM???

In FACT I am online right now and you are not! And it's only 2:30 in the afternoon! Like you have an excuse!! You're never on on the weekends...and it's rubbish...RUBBISH I SAY! I did leave a comment on your other post. I can't remember which of our million blogs it's on. There's no exageration there at all, people. We really do have a million blogs.

Now as for YOU Euanness...this is our last chance to chat before I have to go back to that building thingy where I'm blocked off from you! So quit complaining and start taking some action!!! *deep breaths*

No comments: