Thursday, December 08, 2005

I AM AMAZINGLY AWESOME

I DID IT!! I DID IT!! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!

I found a program to get around the firewall!!! I really did!!! Now I have to contend with an annoying ad bar in the bottom right hand corner of my screen that is there ALL the time, and it's not as steady an internet connection, and I still can't access hotmail, BUT I am back online!

To everybody who needs to bypass a firewall to talk on an instant messenger at work...
www.hopster.com

Yes, I found this on my own. Yes, my internet gurus (sp?) could not even tell me how to get around this. Yes, yes I am amazing. Amazingly awesome.

It's good to be back boys...although the ad bar IS very annoying...I can live with it.

PIECE OF CRAP...it just signed me out and said "thank you for using hopster, your demo limit has been reached. Please connect again in 30 minutes or upgrade to one of our paid accounts" PIECE OF CRAP...but I'm still online...oh well...take what you can get I guess!

No comments: