Monday, February 20, 2006

What's YOUR problem???

I never said anything of the sort, gawd Euan, I thought you were more literate than that. ie READ WHAT I SAY. I just wanted some time on top before you jump in and post over me! (You know how I like to be on top. Well perhaps not from personal experience. Well perhaps you didn't know it at all. You know now.) Yeesh. You're such a blog whore. I want the glory too!!!

Now stop posting mean things and saying I have mundane/unimportant issues and need to feel wanted...you're the one who is asking for my attention here captain irony! People I know read this blog you know, and although they already know I'm crazy, I wouldn't want to give them further proof!

I also got a shitload of work dumped on me, only about 20x my regular work load, so I don't have time to chat at work anymore, at least not until I get this caught up. So eat it.

On a completely different note, what's with people taking me seriously when I ask them if they like stuff...Euan, if I said to you, "So...do you like stuff?" what would you say? Would you simply write back "stuff?" with a confused puppy dog expression on your face? I think not!

No comments: