Thursday, March 09, 2006

Memories, memories...

I just spent the last 15 minutes reading our first few posts on here and remembering the days when our blog was just a wee cyber baby.

You're right Euan, we've lost the love. I don't know how you put me on the defensive so easily. Perhaps we need to get back to the roots of our friendship...love of each other's accents and alcohol. I say we set aside a night when you're not crazy busy and I'm actually at home and get ridiculously intoxicated online with funny drunken chatter and posting on our neglected drunkeness blog.

Anyways...less criticism and more love and goofyness. *turns goofyness dial up*

Oh by the way, my friend wants to go on your ghost tour, can I give you her email address and you can set something up with her? Would you mind? I promise she is lovely and friendly and not "deranged" such as I am.

Songs related to where love is:
Where Is love - Oliver Twist
Where's the love - Hanson. Eww. It's gross that I remembered that.

I still need to get back there to buy a kilt at some point.

No comments: